Pages

Sunday 10 April 2011

Snapped with an iphone starts

For those who aren't aware, the iphone is a wonderful device that has been life-changing for many people, including myself. It's my first (well, actually second, if you count the mini ipod that preceded the phone) apple-branded product that I own.

A few weeks ago, I was the proud owner of an iphone 3, which was perfectly fine and did exactly everything I required. So, off I toddled to the shop to get some milk, and came back the proud owner of an iphone 4. "How does this happen?", you ask. Well, simple. Given I had my 7 month old son with me at the time, who really needed to sleep, I was killing time and *just happened* to casually stroll into a phone shop. Of course I had just been paid my fortnightly salary, so of course the answer was to ditch the milk and buy the phone (which was about 500 times more expensive than the milk).
the iphone 4

I wasn't even too sure what the difference between the iphone 3 and iphone 4 models were at the time, but had heard that the 4 has a camera flash, a groovey reverse lens feature, and a better quality camera. I also quickly came to the super-quick conclusion that my 4mpx digital camera required an upgrade, and therefore, in an instant, had well an truly justified my decision to upgrade. Hence, the start of images I've snapped with an iphone...

No comments:

Post a Comment