Pages

Friday 15 April 2011

Strolling along the footpath

As I strolled along the footpath, my hands so ridiculously full, I have two giant dogs to my right on a split lead, and a 9 month old baby in the pram oblivious to the lengths at which I go to get him to nod off for 45 minutes. 


Just because my hands aren't full enough already, I decide to capture some wonderful images on my iphone during my journey. Surely there has to be something nice to ponder as I walk down one of the main roads of a bogan-infested suburbs that normally offers a litter of jim beam bourban cans alongside the footpath as one of its main attractions...

autumn leaves dumped on the ground
Here is my beautiful snap. Magnificent autumn leaves strewn on to the ground as the trees shed their belongings. Thankfully, I managed to crop the JB can out of the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment